Our Company’s Stainless Steel Slides mainly material is 304 stainless steel, then i will introduce what is 304 stainless steel.
304 stainless steel is a common material in stainless steel. Its density is 7.93 g/cm3. It is also called 18/8 stainless steel in the industry. High temperature 800 degrees, with good processing performance and high toughness, is widely used in industry, furniture decoration industry and food and medical industry. Common marking methods on the market are 06Cr19Ni10 and SUS304, of which 06Cr19Ni10 is generally referred to as national standard production, 304 is generally referred to as ASTM standard production, and SUS 304 is referred to as daily standard production. 304 is a versatile stainless steel, which is widely used in equipment and parts requiring good comprehensive properties (corrosion resistance and formability). In order to maintain the inherent corrosion resistance of stainless steel, steel must contain more than 18% chromium and 8% nickel. 304 stainless steel is a brand of stainless steel produced according to American ASTM standard.
- Indoor Children's Playground
- Benefits Of Indoor Children's Playground
- Indoor Children's Playground Course
- The Prospect Of Indoor Children's Playground
- Theme Park
- The Characteristics Of The Theme Park
- Selection And Orientation Of Theme Park
- Design Of Theme Park Location
- Design And Construction Of Theme Park
- Development And Renewal Of Theme Park
- Prevent Injuries In Trampoline Park
- Benefits Of Trampoline Park Sports
- How To Select Stainless Steel Slides
- J&BELL-Professional Amusement Equipment Manufac...
- Trends Of Indoor Children's Amusement Parks In ...
- How To Choose Stainless Steel Slides
- Why Do We Choose 304 Stainless Steel
- About The Indoor Trampoline Park Business Licen...
- Characteristics Of Single Event In Trampoline T...
- Indoor Trampoline Park Site Selection