1. To build a trampoline paradise, the venue is a top priority and a necessary condition for successful operation. Before the site selection, the following three points must be clear: site specificity, basic positioning, and research necessity.
1 Site specificity requirements: The trampoline site requires shape rules, with fewer columns and a height of 5.2 meters. These requirements determine the difficulty of the site.
2 Basic positioning: Investors need to have a basic positioning of the built trampoline park, such as player objects, venue size, etc. If the age group is 3-12 years old, the venue can be up to 300 levels. If it is for all ages, it is recommended to be above 600 ping.
3 Necessity of research: Trampoline is a risky but high return on investment, so it is necessary to do market research on the site.
- Indoor Children's Playground
- Benefits Of Indoor Children's Playground
- Indoor Children's Playground Course
- The Prospect Of Indoor Children's Playground
- Theme Park
- The Characteristics Of The Theme Park
- Selection And Orientation Of Theme Park
- Design Of Theme Park Location
- Design And Construction Of Theme Park
- Development And Renewal Of Theme Park
- Broad Prospects For The Development Of Children...
- Analysis On The Present Situation Of Trampoline...
- The Development Trend Of Naughty Fort
- How To Protect Your Trampoline From Legal Liabi...
- A Probe Into The Phenomenon Of Pan-theme Parks.
- Children's Naughty Castle Has A Large Demand Space