Overview It is generally believed that the theme park originated in the Netherlands and later flourished in the United States. A couple of Madura families in Holland built a miniature park of 120 places in the Netherlands to commemorate the only son who died in World War Ii. This park created the world's miniature scenic spot precedent.
1952, the opening of the immediately stir Europe, became the originator of the theme park.
Disney Paradise Walt Disney's in California, the world's first modern large-scale theme park-Disneyland, officially opened on July 17, 1955. Disneyland will combine Disney movie scenes and animation techniques with mechanical devices that will be themed throughout the game.
Thanks to the unprecedented experience of tourists, the result is the United States, and then spread around the world.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The current situation of the theme park industry
- The future of the theme park
- Defining the nature of theme park
- Type of theme park
- An overview of the playground
- A brief introduction to the playground
- Analysis on the development of theme park
- The marketing strategy of theme park
- Development trend of Theme park
- How to build a theme park